When Valentine’s Day comes around, it’s time to start thinking about all the ways you can show your loved ones what they mean to you. Chocolates, flowers, candy and stuffed animals are the traditional gifts, but what if this year you try something a little different? This Valentine’s Day, Literacy Unlimited invites you to show your love with gifts purchased at Chapters. Not only will you find unique ways to celebrate the holiday, you’ll also be helping our organization. For every Chapters gift certificate purchased through our website, 15% goes directly to Literacy Unlimited. You can use the gift certificates in-store or online to find everything from books and journals to candles and scarves.
Need some ideas? Try one of these:
- If you’re not sure what your loved one is into, give them a book you love. Whether it’s a classic novel or a recent release, find a book that inspired you and present it with a little note.
- Coffee-table books are another fun idea for Valentine’s Day. They’re not something people will usually buy for themselves and you can spend a cozy evening with your Valentine going through the beautiful photos.
- Cookbooks are another cool gift idea. Inspire your valentine to try new recipes or a new cuisine; maybe you’ll even get a romantic Valentine’s Day meal out of it!
- Chapters has beautiful notebooks, journals and planners for the aspiring writer in your life. Write a little love note on the first page to make it extra special.
- For the kids, pick out a love-themed book like Guess How Much I Love You, The Giving Tree, Love You Forever or I Love You to the Moon and Back. You can make a whole Valentine’s Day activity pack by adding in a colouring books, markers and stickers.
So this Valentine’s Day, spread the love with a Chapters gift certificate purchased through the link below. You’ll be sure to find unique gifts for your Valentines and you’ll be helping us support literacy in your community. Win-Win!